Friday, October 21, 2011

V0yagE




It's been 8 months after all

Things happened without notice sometimes

Been thru a lot few weeks back

A lot which I wasn't even ready to deal with it

But one thing I knew I am regret

But it won't come back anymore

Everyday falling deeper than yesterday

Should it be that way?

Still , lots of question mark

No secure at all , honestly

Neither I'm tolerant or generous

I just don't wanna mess this thing out

No girls like to be like that

But ILY enough for me to put things aside and keep on in this

'unclear' situation

Unfair . But what ?

I don't know

I only know what I wanted so far is just a simple thing

which you couldn't do it

Your promises was sweet enough though

But it brings huge disappointment when you actually don't remember

and I'm still believe in it




p/s : ILY <3








No comments:

Post a Comment