Saturday, October 22, 2011

Imma one and only






Don't really know what can describe my mood

Sad ? no. Tired ? no. Happy ? no.

Listen to my lil bro bout his problems

Kind of frustrated

Don't know what can I help

But his problem in fact made me linked to my own problem

Sorry that I can't be carefree

Sorry that I just can't stop being care

Sorry that I just can't stop loving

Sorry that I didn't mean to put you in this situation

Being nice and patience was to avoid making situation worse

Wasn't because I can do it

I do care

So what , does it mean things can change to what I want

Seriously don't know what's going on actually

Feels like gonna left out anytime any moment :(


__________________________________________



I miss you today

I miss you my dearest

I miss spending 24 hours with you

I hope you are alright out there with your new friends

You'll be in my heart always


__________________________________________


uoy evol yllaer I taht uoy llet annaw tsuj

ti si hcum woh wonk t'nod tsuj uoy

neppah ot elcarim rof gnitiaw llits m'I taht wonk t'nod






p/s : ILY














No comments:

Post a Comment