Thursday, June 30, 2011

P(L)AIN





Finally...its all over !
no more phase test...
u drive me crazy phase tests !!!
Hmm....
but still i got good return :)
out of my expectation
I can handle all these with my eyes close...
piece of cake.



BUT



when it comes to something else,
I could admit that I am the stupidest person in the whole entire world.
yes I am.

I'm totally lost :(
I dunno what am I doing
I dunno what do I want
I dunno where am I standing
I dunno who I am
I dunno anything !

to be honest, that's so unfair
but I have nothing to blame
I refused other options to put myself in this situation.
How good I am :/

I dunno how things will turns out at the end
I only can say this is not an easy game to play
lots to consider and the effect is huge
I myself knew that it won't work out at the end
I just dunno what am I insisting on
I can see the day I ask for quit
coz that's so difficult
no one can stand for long in this situation when you dunno what position are you in
pretending , avoid from guess , acting.
that's what we are doing
somehow that's not what I wanted.
I am just a normal girl who wants things girls want.
Please don't overestimate me
Even i could confused with happiness
Laugh = happy ?
I hope so
then at least I am
arghhhhh.....!!!

WHY ME?!
GOD ! u gotta be kidding me !
that's not fun !
hell ya !
please bring me something new
something normal !!!


still i am insisting




















1 comment: